Wednesday 22 October 2014

Mood Board

 Teen Angst Mood Board

I have made a mood board of a random selection of different shots from teen angst films to try and find some generic conventions of this genre. The first thing that stood out to me was the very stereotypical girly clothing of dresses and often typically pink. For settings I noticed that nearly all of the shots are taken in a school environment which I will bare in mind for when deciding where to film our film. The social groups and relationships are clearly girl groups, mixed sex or male and female couples, essentially all based around relationships. I also noticed that all the actors in the shots are the stereotypical good looking male and females. These different conventions are very typical of a teen angst as I expected and is important because teenagers will be able to relate to this. Lastly the mood board shows what is valued in teen angst films, such as relationships, arguments, appearance and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment